Tuesday 29 September 2015

Is there anyone out there???

DEAR FINDER...


It has been a long time since writing to anyone from either the Street Sleepers or Vermillion, the last I was aware of Vermillion had fallen to their death...I haven't heard of anyone squeaking up a riot or pinching a hobnob since...what's happening out there?? Street Sleepers where are you all at?

I am beginning to think the cats have truly taken over out there...

In here our humans have found a safety blanket from the horrible feline race... it's called a Woof-Yap, basically I asked him what he was and that was the response I got... I think this creature is supposed to be a companion of sort, though I find it hard to believe with all the drool and noise it makes.

something tells me my lady is gonna regret this guard and all I can do is watch from behind the safety bars of my home. I think I'm going to have to begin learning the Woof-Yap language in order to fully understand this new....thing.

Although Im fully convinced he meowed like a cat the other day....

No comments:

Post a Comment