Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dear Ed.

Hey Ed,
I had a dream about you again yesterday, we were chasing each other around the room and the Lady was throwing bits of ham and peas to us. You were trying to sneak off to the mop bucket like you always do to hide and gobble up any treat you get. i was so happy in this little image of us that i had to open my eyes just so i could really see you...


but when i did... i was alone.


Narna keeps making fun of me behind his bars, he laughs at you not being here anymore and tells me its because im so mean. Lady seems to be the only one i can communicate with even the big woofer is against me. I think she named him Boris but he is not to be trusted....given half the chance i think he would eat all my ham if he could.

I bet you would have had a few evil plans for him though wouldn't you Ed. I have read your blog now and I never realised just how corrupt your train of thoughts were. amusing to read but terrifying to think you wanted me dead so bad.



sometime soon... we shall meet again

love Ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment